Dosed Mixed Fodder Feeding System Designed For Tie Stall Cow Housing
- feeding of each cow according to individual production;
- distribution of the exactly dosed amount of mixed fodder to each cow;
- division of the mixed fodder day amount per cow into several portions of 1,5-2,0 kilos each;
- mechanization of the mixed fodder distribution process.
Purpose of use:
- increase in cow productivity due to the exact individual batching of mixed fodder and better assimilability because of 6-8 times increased response ratio;
- decrease in number of metabolic diseases and diseases of gastrointestinal tract due to reduction of mixed fodder portions up to the optimal amount of no more than 2 kilos;
- decrease in losses of mixed fodder during the manual distribution or remaining uneaten during the mechanical distribution of all-in-one feed;
- decrease in costs of manual labor used during the mixed fodder distribution;
- control of practically used mixed fodder expense.
Equipment for the dosing feed systems:
- a line of temporary storage and supply of mixed fodder to the barn building, including an outward mixed fodder tank, a spiral feed alley with a drive, filling equipment with volume feed sensors, a control board of a line;
- 2 lines of mixed fodder distribution (each for 100 cows), including feed alleys made of galvanized steel, ferrules and rotary angle bars;
- washer-chain conveyor with driving stations, individual batchers with opening system (2-4 lines), volume feed sensors, launching galvanized pipes, an individual manger for cows, control boards of lines.